LAST DAY AT BPCM : Don't count the years but count the memories

This is an email which I sent on my last working day at BPCM (BP Chemical Malaysia). Just to upload it here as the sweetest memory in my working life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today 31st March, 2005 is my last day here in BPCM. After 10 wonderful year with ups and downs, now is the time for me to go. Not for me to say 'Good Bye' but I want to say 'Till we meet again...." Here I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for all your kindness, support and friendship, and please accept my applogies for all the inconvenient that I have caused with or without me realizing it. We all take different paths in life but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.So, friends :Don't count the years but count the memories.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer.




Popular posts from this blog

Antara Khasiat Daun Sireh

Bismillahi tawakkaltu ‘alallahi, walaa haula wala quwwata illa billah

Kumpulan Doa dan amalan mencari barang hilang